Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Setting it Straight

Some folks can let "stuff" go, like water off a duck's back.  I guess I wish I were more of a quack!  "Stuff" gets to me.  It gets to me and gets me down.  I've said it before and I'll say it again:  I've always worried too much about what other people think of me.  Now, I'm worried they'll think a lie is the truth.

For the record, folks, I did not leave my husband; he packed a bag and left me.  And he sees his son and daughter regularly every other weekend.  I've never denied him an opportunity, but then, he's never once asked beyond what is stipulated in the settlement agreement.

I do not deny I made many mistakes in my marriage but divorce is never what I expected or wanted.  I thought a Christian marriage would be different.  Count me wrong again.

No comments:

Post a Comment