Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Power of Purge

It's been a bit of a slow start on my purge project but the good news is this:  I started. 

First place of purge was the cupboards.  I know someone who is a great baker, but unfortunately, I've come to learn some of her baked goods taste stale and it occurred to me it could be she has used expired ingredients.  I determined not to replicate that baking error, but because I also have a problem throwing food away, I have had a tendency to hold onto packaged goods past their "Use before date."  No more!  I scourged my cupboard for such items and much to my dismay, discovered more than just a handful of items that absolutely had to go!



Project Purge has begun!




1 comment:

  1. Nick just made some "Jiffy" muffins that were HORRIBLE. And then he looked at the expiration date and it was 2009!! Needless to say, we had a good laugh! But reading this blog has inspired me.... I'm gonna go home and clean out the pantry!

    ReplyDelete