Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hold On

When I see people I love struggle in areas common to my life experiences, I cannot help but ache for them.  Pain and heartache is not something I want to share with those I care for.  And so, today, I send out a prayer for hurting families... families torn apart by deception, misguidance, loss of focus, vows, and purpose.  May God reign victorious and the enemy know nothing but defeat.  Be it known in our hearts and minds, the ever-powerful word of God:

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.  (Ephesians 6:12 NAS) 
 
Let these promises of God be an encouragement and source of strength to you this day, my friend.  The enemy seeks to destroy - do not give him a foothold.  He wants nothing more than to create a chasm of separation not only from those close to us here on Earth, but even more so, to separate us from Him who can heal any hurt.  Hold on tight to your Saving Grace, the one and only true God who wants you to know His power, strength, and forgiveness.  Reach out for Him, for He is reaching for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment